Workforce Disclosure Initaitive Awards 2021
The WDI “Workforce Transparency Awards” celebrate companies for the amount of information they submit and their efforts in promoting transparency in workforce reporting. Introduced in 2020, they are based on the volume of information that companies provide in various parts of their response.
We aim to present awards for the following:
- The companies with the most complete response overall;
- The best first-time responder - i.e those that completed the highest proportion of the survey in their first year;
- The most improved - based on an increase in the completeness of their response;
- The companies with the most data for workers on non-permanent contracts;
- The companies with the most data covering their supply chain; and
- The companies that answered the highest number of questions on how they are implementing workforce practices.
See the full awards list below and the scoring methodology to the right.