Workforce Disclosure Initiative Awards 2022
The WDI “Workforce Transparency Awards” celebrate companies for the amount of information they submit and their efforts in promoting transparency in workforce reporting. Introduced in 2020, they are based on the volume of information that companies provide in various parts of their response.
We aim to present awards for the following:
- The companies with the most complete response overall;
- The best first-time responder - i.e those that completed the highest proportion of the survey in their first year;
- The most improved - based on an increase in the completeness of their response;
- The companies with the most data for workers on non-permanent contracts;
- The companies with the most data covering their supply chain; and
- The companies that answered the highest number of questions on how they are implementing workforce practices.
See the full awards list below for all the organisations nominated for each Award as well as the winners and what each Award means in this document.
For the first time this year, we are also publishing the individual Disclosure Scores of the companies in the top 10% who were in the running for the WDI Award itself – congratulations to all of them! The table below shows which those leading companies are and their Scores.